Allow your child to step into the big leagues with 2020 KTM 85 SX 19/16. It follows on the footsteps of champions with every part design imitating the big range motorcycles. KTM’s 85 SX’s lightweight and high-quality frame has a rocket ship engine that delivers unequalled performance. 85 SX 19/16 is referred to as a mini warrior that is an ultimate race weapon ready to step up to the podium. It is the best for junior class racers aged for 7-10 year old’s. For safer sprocket fixation, the 2020 model has a new transmission drive shaft fixing. Moreover, its muffler has been reworked with improved packing wool reducing its weight from the older model.
KTM 85 SX 19/16 Specs:
- 84.9cc displacement
- Two-stroke engine, 1-cylinder design
- Bore x Stroke: 47mm X 48.95mm
- Kickstarter starter
- 6-speed transmission
- Wet, multi-disc clutch with formula hydraulics
- WP XACT PDS mono-shock rear suspension
- 240mm disc front brake
- 210mm disc rear brake
- 278mm front suspension travel
- 362mm ground clearance
- 890mm seat height
- Weight: 68kg without fuel
- Optimized balancing to reduce vibrations.
- Light crankshaft.
- New 19/16-wheel combination for advancing racers.
- Improved wool packing reduces the bike’s weight.
- Compact diaphragm spring with better performance.
- 43mm WP XACT front fork with a design that ensures an easy adjustment when riding on any terrain.
- Progressive damping system technology on the rear shock and excellent bump absorption and stability for riders.
- Better mass centralization with its aluminium subframe.
- High-end black coated rims.
- The airbox allows air filter changes without necessarily using tools.