– 3 tracks (natural terrain, motocross and mini bike)
– Amenities: clubroom, spectator areas, and toilets
Lot 4185 Archer Drive, Palmerston City, 0830
|-The Katherine Off-Road Motorcycle Sports Club caters for both enduro and motocross riders. The club opened in 2001 and is affiliated with Motorcycling Australia, holding various race events throughout the year. Located just off the Victoria Highway on Bicentennial Road, the club owns both a natural-terrain enduro loop and a motocross track surrounded by trees and scrubland.|
– The motocross track is manmade with hard-packed earth making for a fast-flowing circuit; it is designed to be as demanding as a professional track. The track also features challenging obstacles designed to help club members learn the difficult art of motocross. The club’s enduro track is a scenic 11-kilometre loop that winds through natural scrub terrain with low hills and many tight turns.
– Tracks are only open to club members. The tracks are open to club members for practice rides from sunup to sundown on all non-event days.
Bicentennial Road, Uralla, 0852
|– The Alice Springs Motorcycle Club’s venue and stadium are situated behind the Ilparpa mountain ranges on 61 hectares of scenic sandy flat and stony hillside terrain. The motocross track, along with its starting gates and watering system, is world-class; the Master’s Games (an enduro/motocross racing event) are hosted here every two years. Entry to the tracks is open to full annual members-only as the club is used solely for practices and for Motorcycling Australia sanctioned events.|
– There are 3 tracks in total, including a short circuit, a flat track, and a natural-terrain motocross racetrack.
– The club also has access to tracks on land sponsored by local cattle stations (including a 30-kilometre enduro track). As these tracks are on private land, their addresses cannot be supplied. Please contact the club directly for details.
– Amenities: Food and drink, viewing area, showers, multiple tracks, powered sites, water system, toilets
Rifle Range, Arumbera, 0873