|– Junior and senior club|
– The track consists of manmade jumps, whoops, drop-offs, banked curves, straights and tabletops
– Amenities: Food and drink, viewing area, toilets and groomed track
|– The Murray Bridge MX Track is a National level MX track and a junior development training track.|
– The MX track is regarded as the premier track in South Australia and rates in the top 10 tracks across in Australia. Approximately 1.65kms in length, the track consists of man-made jumps, drop-offs, banked curves, berms, straights, whoops & tabletops.
Princess Highway, Rocky Gully, 5254
|– The Renmark Motocross Track is home to the Riverland Junior Motorcycle Club.|
– The track is approximately 1.7kms of natural terrain, consisting of both soft and hard-packed soil. It features man-made jumps and runs in an anticlockwise direction.
|– The dirt track consists of left and right-hand bends of graded dolomite.|
– Racing on this track is in an anti-clockwise direction. The Day Road Dirt Track is home to the Mud n Tars Motorcycle Club dirt track members.
– Amenities: Food and drink, viewing area, groomed track
Day Road, Victor Harbour, 5211
|– The Morgan Motorcycle Club is a friendly family orientated club that welcomes all riders from beginners through to professionals.|
– The motocross track was designed and constructed in the middle of the long track, with careful planning to ensure the Morgan Mile track was preserved as best as possible. The track is a man-made circuit running anti-clockwise which includes jumps, drop-offs, banked corners, long straights and tabletops.
– Amenities: Food and drink, viewing area, water system, powered sites, toilets
|– The Crystal Brook Motocross Track is a 1.8 km long, loose loamy natural course, winding its way over different levels within a tree-lined amphitheatre setting. This is the home track for the Crystal Brook Motocross Club.|