|– Behind the Winton Raceway lies the clay Winton Motocross Track managed by the Winton Motorcycle Club. The club was established in 2010 to cater to motocross riders of all ages and abilities.|
– The Winton Motorcycle Club is dedicated to hosting motocross events on their motocross track, including ten to twelve practice days and a club championship each year. The track was constructed in 2010 and hosted the inaugural Australasian FX Junior and Senior Motocross Championships (AFXMXC) that same year. The club is affiliated with the Winton Raceway, and the track is available for members only.
– The track is a clay manmade motocross track with jumps and tight corners, tabletops and a whoops section.
– Amenities: Food and drink, viewing area, camping, showers, water system, accommodation, toilets
|– Loy Yang Park has 4 tracks that are used for different competitions, club days and the Junior Development program. It is home to the Traralgon Motorcycle Club.|
– The Mini Bike Track
Constructed from the natural soil in the park which is a heavy sandy loam soil, the Mini-Track has its own small tabletop and small bermed hairpin with a variety of flat corners and straights.
– The Hilton Track
Constructed on a slight hillside from the natural soil in the park, all flat track (no berms) with a variety of hill climb straights into large flowing corners through to a tight series of corners.
– Enduro Section
Constructed from the natural bushland in the park, heavy sandy loam soil and modified constantly for events.
– Motocross Track
Constructed from the natural soil in the park and added clay, the track has just been majorly modified recently, including a new 40 position start gate, good drainage installed for wet weather conditions, a water truck on site for dusty conditions, and hose reels located around the complete track. The track includes 2 large tabletops and 2 smaller tabletops, 2 bermed hairpin corners, step up and fast flowing corners and straights.
– Full canteen on race days, camping available and amenities on site
– The club regularly hosts practice days, coaching days and race meetings regularly attracting riders from all over Victoria and interstate
– Caters to all levels from beginner to pro
|– Motocross, Enduro and Dirt Track events held here|
– Located at Jambaroo Park – club leases 40 acres of land
– A proactive junior program ensures the club has a constant movement of junior talent
– Full catering facilities on site
– Family-friendly (3-fossil age)