Tamworth Motorcycle Club
|- The Tamworth Motorcycle Club was established in 1952 by the late Harry Pyne. Over the years it has run at four different venues. The first being at Nemingha followed by Pine Park, Moore Creek and now at Oakburn Park.
- At Oakburn Park there is a Speedway, Dirt Track, Motocross and Super Motard. All disciplines cater for both Junior & Senior riders.
- Track Specifications:
* Senior Speedway – 451 metres of granite and sand
* Junior Speedway – 120 metres of granite and sand
* Dirt Track – 480 metres of granite and sand
* Motocross track – 1100 metres and 1500 metres of a loam mix
* Super Motard – 1400 metres of tar and dirt
- Amenities: Food and drink, viewing area, water system, multiple tracks, powered sites, toilets