Husqvarna Motorcycles’ EE 5 represents its first step into electric mobility, combining its legendary motocross heritage with the brand’s modern, pioneering technologies. It is perfect for young racers and beginners because it has an adjustable electric motor that can rival that of 50cc fuel-powered counterparts. Younger riders will also find the EE 5 easily adaptable and height-adjustable. Furthermore, the EE 5 features low noise and no carbon emissions, making it more appealing to young riders and more acceptable in areas where noise is a concern.Read more
The 85cc kid’s dirt bike class is a gap-closing class, which gives emerging riders a chance to jump into the big leagues. So, the TC 85 features the same advanced hardware as the larger Husqvarna range. TC 85 features the latest in engine and chassis technology to ensure young riders can push harder while staying in control on the track.
There are absolutes in this sport, such as incredible physical fitness, razor-sharp skills, meticulous preparation and unflappable determination – facts that cannot be ignored once the gate drops. Taking a broader view and knowing what must be done for continued success is the key to a long, enjoyable and successful personal motocross career.Read more
The 2022 TC85 17/14 is a gap-closing class, which gives emerging riders a chance to jump into the big leagues. Consequently, the TC 85 offers many of the features found on Husqvarna’s larger range. In an effort to maximize control, the TC 85 has the latest engine and chassis technology that encourages young riders to push themselves harder.Read more
The latest Husqvarna press release unveiled their upcoming 2022 line-up. Offering unsurpassed performance and a striking new look with dark blue and white graphics inspired by Sweden. The new motocross and cross-country lineup of Husqvarna Motorcycles North America, Inc., features twelve motocross and cross-country motorcycles designed for racing and competition. The new lineup includes the great 2022 TC 65 motorbike.
Husqvarna’s 2022 models are engineered to offer uncompromising power-to-weight performance while offering excellent ergonomics, looks, control and handling, as well as Husqvarna’s proprietary lowered suspension.Read more
It might be a smaller machine, but the 2022 Husqvarna TC 50 offers the same level of technology, performance, and comfort as the full-sized full-sized Husqvarna. Similarities do not end here. This motorcycle was created in keeping with Husqvarna’s culture and history.
It has a greater level of agility, power, and technological advancements than the previous bikes of this generation. New front and rear brake systems have been installed; they are much more sensitive now.Read more
In racing, victory is not a mere accident. In order to perform at a high level, phenomenal fitness, exceptional courage, razor-sharp skills, unwavering determination, and meticulous preparation are essential. Taking a broader view and knowing what must be done to maintain success is the key to a long, enjoyable and successful personal motocross career. (Learn more about the 2022 Husqvarna TC 50 Mini below.)Read more
Combined with the modern pioneering technology, EE 5 is Husqvarna motorcycle’s first step to electric mobility. With an adjustable electric motor, the bike is suitable for young racers and grassroots beginners.
- Fitted with an electric motor, EE 5 produces a power output of 5 KW. Additionally, the motor is air-cooled, dustproof and waterproof for easy maintenance.
- Mounted in a robust die-cast aluminium casing are 84 modern lithium cells (accounting for 907 Wh of stored energy) that can keep the bike in motion for 2 hours or 25 minutes fast-paced full-power racing.
- The external worldwide charger can be connected to any 230 V or 110 V sockets for direct charging.
- The bike features a multifunctional instrument between the steering head and seat to ensure riders have all the relevant information at hand.
- EE 5 is fitted with a roll-over sensor to cut power in case of a fall or tip over. In the event of uncontrollable riding, there is a wrist lanyard key to act as a safety net.
- The bike features an adjustable seat set up to cater for growing riders. The 665mm seat height can be easily lowered in two steps to 615mm. An additional suspension lowering kit can help reduce it further to 550mm for the smallest riders.
- The lightweight WP XACT 35mm suspension offers great damping and riders comfort.
- Tapered NEKEN handlebars help riders with better grip and less fatigue.
- The EE 5 bodywork is designed to offer riders with full-sized motocross bike ergonomics giving them more control.
The 85cc class bridges the gap between junior riders and full-sized motocross, taking riders a step closer to the big leagues. With the advanced engine and chassis technology, TC 85 19/16 increases riders’ confidence while maintaining their composure on tracks.
- Made using advanced robot welding, the chromium molybdenum steel frame offers precise feedback to young riders.
- The 43mm split fork design on the front suspension offers remarkable suspension performance.
- The rear shock has a progressive damping system, meaning the rear end of the bike can stay stable over bumps or rough terrain while soaking up big hits.
- TC 85 19/16 features a subframe made from aluminium which contributes to its lightweight and also improves on mass centralization.
- The airbox’s twin-air filter can be accessed easily without tools by just removing the side panel for quick maintenance. Additionally, the airbox design allows for efficient airflow and maximum filter protection.
- The radiators are designed with computational fluid dynamics for efficient air passage through cooling fins regulating the engine’s temperature.