Combined with the modern pioneering technology, EE 5 is Husqvarna motorcycle’s first step to electric mobility. With an adjustable electric motor, the bike is suitable for young racers and grassroots beginners.
- Fitted with an electric motor, EE 5 produces a power output of 5 KW. Additionally, the motor is air-cooled, dustproof and waterproof for easy maintenance.
- Mounted in a robust die-cast aluminium casing are 84 modern lithium cells (accounting for 907 Wh of stored energy) that can keep the bike in motion for 2 hours or 25 minutes fast-paced full-power racing.
- The external worldwide charger can be connected to any 230 V or 110 V sockets for direct charging.
- The bike features a multifunctional instrument between the steering head and seat to ensure riders have all the relevant information at hand.
- EE 5 is fitted with a roll-over sensor to cut power in case of a fall or tip over. In the event of uncontrollable riding, there is a wrist lanyard key to act as a safety net.
- The bike features an adjustable seat set up to cater for growing riders. The 665mm seat height can be easily lowered in two steps to 615mm. An additional suspension lowering kit can help reduce it further to 550mm for the smallest riders.
- The lightweight WP XACT 35mm suspension offers great damping and riders comfort.
- Tapered NEKEN handlebars help riders with better grip and less fatigue.
- The EE 5 bodywork is designed to offer riders with full-sized motocross bike ergonomics giving them more control.
Husqvarna EE 5 Specs (Specifications):
- 21 Ah battery capacity
- 160mm front brake disc diameter
- 160mm rear brake disc diameter
- 13.8 Nm torque
- Mono-shock rear suspension
- 35mm front fork suspension
- 665mm seat height
- 252mm ground clearance
- 205mm front suspension travel
- 185mm rear suspension travel