OSET 12 Racing, arriving in May-June 2021 is the ideal bike for your 2.5-year old. Your child will not have to deal will fuel smell, or chance of burns anymore. Just lots and lots of fun. The bike boasts features that have never been seen before on such a small bike. The disc brakes, 600W OSET motor, 2 dial controllers, and the frames have been made based on larger OSET models to create the best experience for young riders.Read more
Don’t underestimate the Honda CRF110F, it might look small, but this bike is mighty. Its features make it a giant and all this is backed by the expected Honda quality. It features championship-winning style and plenty of power to back it. Loaded with the legendary air-cooled single-cylinder, this bike is the machine your kid will not get enough of.
Its automatic clutch and four-speed transmission let the rider shift whenever they want and you will not have to worry about stalling anymore. The fuel injection means less pollution and an easy start, working so well in cold weather and high altitudes. CRF110F boasts of a rugged steel frame, generous suspension travel, and padded seat.Read more
Who wouldn’t love a little 50cc Honda dirt bike?
The same exciting memories that were built on the XR50, Z50, and QR50 can now be created onboard the Honda CRF50F. Its engineering comes from that of the spectacular CRF family DNA. The Honda CRF50F might be entry-level, but from the first kick, kids are guaranteed good times. This ride delivers smooth, reliable power through its four-stroke engine.
No motorbike rider will have to worry about stalling because they can shift the three-speed transmission using the automatic clutch. Additionally, the Honda CRF50F has been designed with a throttle limiter that is adjustable and with a keyed ignition so that you can control the power output when your kids ride. This is the best bike for starters.Read more
Ideal For the Youngest dirt bike Riders
Yamaha PW 50 is an excellent choice for those looking to buy mini dirt bikes for their kids to accompany them on bike trails or get them used to riding dirt bikes. These bikes are designed for young kids, so they come with many convenient features like semi-automatic gears to avoid changing gears and easy handling.
It has many safety features as well, such as an adjustable throttle to control the top speed and an enclosed shaft for quick maintenance.Read more
For the Serious motorbike Riders
Yamaha YZ85LW is a dirt bike that has inspired so many youngsters to make it big in the world of motocross. It is a legend that has propelled many top professionals with its stellar performance and easy manoeuvrability.
A highlight of this bike is its explosive power that gives a huge advantage to the riders. This power comes from its two-stroke engine along with a Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS). The ergonomics are top-notch as well and it comes with highly adjustable forks.Read more
Ideal for Riders of all Skill Levels
Yamaha YZ85 is all about power! Its 85cc two-stroke and liquid-cooled engine coupled with the Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS) gives an explosive power that is hard to match. Along with the power, come some specifications that support sharp handling and good control.
The ergonomics of this bike, including its adjustable forks and rear discs make it a pleasure for riders and, at the same time, enhance its competitiveness. With this bike, riders can use their second gear more and don’t have to use the clutch often, thereby giving a smooth ride, regardless of the riders’ skill.Read more
For the motocross racer who always wants to win
Yamaha YZ65 is well-designed kids dirt bike for the mini motor racer who always wants to win! These dirt bikes come with an astute mix of the older models’ performance and reliability, so parents can be at ease knowing that the bike offers the right stability for their young ones, even if they zoom around the place and give the bike a good work out!
As for the younger riders, this bike could be their most prized possession, as it is like a little rocket. Its specifications and durability are sure to make it one of the most popular models from Yamaha.
The 2021 model comes with many advanced features, such as a significantly faster engine and significant improvements in the frame, suspension, and brakes.Read more
Combined with the modern pioneering technology, EE 5 is Husqvarna motorcycle’s first step to electric mobility. With an adjustable electric motor, the bike is suitable for young racers and grassroots beginners.
- Fitted with an electric motor, EE 5 produces a power output of 5 KW. Additionally, the motor is air-cooled, dustproof and waterproof for easy maintenance.
- Mounted in a robust die-cast aluminium casing are 84 modern lithium cells (accounting for 907 Wh of stored energy) that can keep the bike in motion for 2 hours or 25 minutes fast-paced full-power racing.
- The external worldwide charger can be connected to any 230 V or 110 V sockets for direct charging.
- The bike features a multifunctional instrument between the steering head and seat to ensure riders have all the relevant information at hand.
- EE 5 is fitted with a roll-over sensor to cut power in case of a fall or tip over. In the event of uncontrollable riding, there is a wrist lanyard key to act as a safety net.
- The bike features an adjustable seat set up to cater for growing riders. The 665mm seat height can be easily lowered in two steps to 615mm. An additional suspension lowering kit can help reduce it further to 550mm for the smallest riders.
- The lightweight WP XACT 35mm suspension offers great damping and riders comfort.
- Tapered NEKEN handlebars help riders with better grip and less fatigue.
- The EE 5 bodywork is designed to offer riders with full-sized motocross bike ergonomics giving them more control.