Ideal for Riders of all Skill Levels
Yamaha YZ85 is all about power! Its 85cc two-stroke and liquid-cooled engine coupled with the Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS) gives an explosive power that is hard to match. Along with the power, come some specifications that support sharp handling and good control.
The ergonomics of this bike, including its adjustable forks and rear discs make it a pleasure for riders and, at the same time, enhance its competitiveness. With this bike, riders can use their second gear more and don’t have to use the clutch often, thereby giving a smooth ride, regardless of the riders’ skill.
2021 YZ 85 Top Features
- The Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS) provides broad and tractable power that is sustained even at peak levels.
- It enhances the pleasure of driving, and there’s no need to frequently shift gears
- A new head and a long connecting rod enhance the compression ratio to provide more power.
- The frame is lightweight for sharp handling when needed
- It comes with adjustable ergonomics to enhance the comfort of different riders.
YZ85 Specs (Specifications)
- Engine: Two-stroke, liquid-cooled, and reed-valved
- Displacement: 84.7 cc
- Compression ratio: 8.1: 1
- Fuel: Keihin PWK28/1
- Induction: Reed-valve
- Bore X Stroke: 47.5 X 47.8 mm
- Brakes – Single disc 0220 mm (front) and 190mm single disc (rear)
- Front Suspension – 36mm inverted fork and 215mm wheel travel
- Rear tyre – 90/100-16 52M
- Front tyre – 70/100-19 42M
- Wet weight – 76 kg
- Seat height – 904 mm
- Wheelbase – 1,286 mm
- Ground clearance – 393 mm
- Trail – 63.5 mm
- Fuel capacity – 5 litres