For the Serious motorbike Riders
Yamaha YZ85LW is a dirt bike that has inspired so many youngsters to make it big in the world of motocross. It is a legend that has propelled many top professionals with its stellar performance and easy manoeuvrability.
A highlight of this bike is its explosive power that gives a huge advantage to the riders. This power comes from its two-stroke engine along with a Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS). The ergonomics are top-notch as well and it comes with highly adjustable forks.
- It has an 85 cc two-stroke engine with Yamaha Power Valve System to provide tractable power across the entire rev range.
- The engine reduces the need to shift gears and, in the process, improves the driving experience.
- It is designed with a new head and a long connecting rod to enhance the compression ratio and the resultant power.
- The frame is lightweight and highly conducive for sharp turns.
- Its adjustable handlebar makes it ideal to suit the size and preferences of different users.
- Engine: Two-stroked, liquid-cooled, and comes with Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS)
- Displacement: 85 cc
- Compression ratio : 8.1 – 9.6 : 1
- Fuel: Keihin PWK28
- Induction: Reed-valve
- Bore X Stroke: 47.5 X 47.8 mm
- Brakes – Hydraulic single disc 220 mm (front) and 190 mm hydraulic single disc (rear)
- Front Suspension – 36mm inverted fork and 215mm wheel travel
- Rear tyre – 90/100-16 52M
- Front tyre – 70/100-19 42M
- Wet weight – 75 kg
- Seat height – 870 mm
- Wheelbase – 1,285 mm
- Ground clearance – 360 mm
- Trail – 63.5 mm
- Fuel capacity – 5 litres