A Fun Riding Experience for Young Kids
The Yamaha TT-R50E is designed for young kids, typically between the ages of four to seven, to get a feel of riding dirt bikes and to make it easy for families to go on biking trails.
This rider-friendly bike comes with convenient features such as an electric start, a 50cc engine, a semi-automatic gearbox, and more to make it easy for young kids to independently ride bikes. Of course, it also has parental controls as this bike can be started only when the ignition key is inserted to minimize accidental starts.
The design is also stylish and appealing to young children and can provide hours of fun for the entire family.
- The electric start mechanism and a three-speed gearbox make it ideal for young riders as they don’t have to worry too much about clutches.
- It gives parents full control as the bike can’t start without an ignition key, thereby reducing the chances of accidents.
- The ergonomics makes it highly comfortable for riders while the stylish design makes it appealing
- It’s compact drum brakes on both the front and rear sides provide smooth and reliable braking.
- The long-travel front and rear suspension system deliver a smooth riding experience even on bumpy roads.
TTR 50E Specs (Specifications)
- Engine: Air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, two-valve
- Displacement: 50 cc
- Compression ratio : 9.5 : 1
- Fuel: VM11
- Bore X Stroke: 36.0 X 48.6 mm
- Brakes – Drum brakes on both front and rear
- Front Suspension – 96mm travel and telescopic forks
- Rear Suspension – 71mm travel and swingarm
- Rear tyre – 2.50-10 4PR Tube type
- Front tyre – 2.50-10 4PR Tube type
- Wet weight – 57 kg
- Seat height – 555 mm
- Wheelbase – 925 mm
- Ground clearance – 135 mm
- Fuel capacity – 3 litres