Ideal For the Youngest dirt bike Riders
Yamaha PW 50 is an excellent choice for those looking to buy mini dirt bikes for their kids to accompany them on bike trails or get them used to riding dirt bikes. These bikes are designed for young kids, so they come with many convenient features like semi-automatic gears to avoid changing gears and easy handling.
It has many safety features as well, such as an adjustable throttle to control the top speed and an enclosed shaft for quick maintenance.
PW 50 Top Features
- It has a lightweight 50CC two-stroke and air-cooled engine that is suited to the needs of new riders.
- The fully automatic gearbox provides a twist-and-go performance, while the throttle limiter gives parents the option to adjust the top speed of riders.
- It has a fully-enclosed shaft drive system and a low maintenance design that makes it ideal for young riders
- It comes with a heat shield for extra protection, while a lightweight pipe routed close to the engine gives better ground clearance.
- The seat height is low and convenient.
PW50 Specs (Specifications)
- Engine: Air-cooled, 2-stroke, and reed-valved
- Displacement: 49 cc
- Compression ratio : 6.0 : 1
- Fuel: VM12
- Bore X Stroke: 40.0 X 39.2 mm
- Brakes – Drum brakes on both front and rear
- Front Suspension – 60mm travel and telescopic forks
- Rear Suspension – 50m travel and unit swing
- Rear tyre – 2.50-10 4PR Tube type
- Front tyre – 2.50-10 4PR Tube type
- Wet weight – 39 kg
- Seat height – 485 mm
- Wheelbase – 855 mm
- Ground clearance – 105 mm
- Fuel capacity – 2 litres