Who wouldn’t love a little 50cc Honda dirt bike?
The same exciting memories that were built on the XR50, Z50, and QR50 can now be created onboard the Honda CRF50F. Its engineering comes from that of the spectacular CRF family DNA. The Honda CRF50F might be entry-level, but from the first kick, kids are guaranteed good times. This ride delivers smooth, reliable power through its four-stroke engine.
No motorbike rider will have to worry about stalling because they can shift the three-speed transmission using the automatic clutch. Additionally, the Honda CRF50F has been designed with a throttle limiter that is adjustable and with a keyed ignition so that you can control the power output when your kids ride. This is the best bike for starters.
2021 Honda CRF50F Features
- Designed with an adjustable throttle limiter, the Honda CRF50F keeps new riders in check so that they don’t go too fast, or too soon. Simply put, the power output can be matched to their skill level.
- Beginners are usually tough on equipment, that’s why the CRF50’s steel frames are designed to be strong in a way that it can handle all dings and bumps on the off-roads.
- Never worry about frustrations and hassles again with the reliable four-stroke engine that the Honda CRF50F is designed with. You can have 100% confidence on this bike on any day.
- The keyed ignition allows parents to have total supervision over the young riders. The key is removable, meaning no riding without getting permission.
- The 3-gear ratios offer smooth power delivery. New riders can learn how to shift on this perfect, no clutch bike.
- The engine might be high-powered, but it is low-maintenance and highly durable.
- Even better, this bike is bulletproof.
CRF50F Specs (Specifications)
- Air-cooled, four-stroke, SOHC engine.
- Displacement: 49CC.
- Kick starter.
- 3-speed transmission.
- Chain drive.
- Bore x stroke (cm): 3.9 x 4.14.
- The ratio of compression: 10.0:1.
- Front and rear brakes: drum.
- Single shock rear suspension.
- Rear-wheel travel: 7.0 cm.
- Front-wheel travel: 8.7 cm.
- Spoke disk type
- Inverted telescopic front suspension design.
- Fuel capacity: 2.6 litres.
- Wheelbase: 91.1 cm.
- Automatic clutch.
- Overall width x length x height: 581 x 1302 x 774(mm).
- Seat height: 54.8 cm.
- Weight: 50 kg.
- Front x rear tyers: 2.50-10 x 250-10.
- 6-month warranty.
All images were sourced from Honda.