Don’t underestimate the Honda CRF110F, it might look small, but this bike is mighty. Its features make it a giant and all this is backed by the expected Honda quality. It features championship-winning style and plenty of power to back it. Loaded with the legendary air-cooled single-cylinder, this bike is the machine your kid will not get enough of.
Its automatic clutch and four-speed transmission let the rider shift whenever they want and you will not have to worry about stalling anymore. The fuel injection means less pollution and an easy start, working so well in cold weather and high altitudes. CRF110F boasts of a rugged steel frame, generous suspension travel, and padded seat.
- Designed with an electric starter and a push-up button. It is easy to start, you just push a button and go. It means riders will be less frustrated when the engine stops accidentally. Additionally, the backup kick starter is convenient for when the bike has been lying around all winter.
- Rugged swingarm and steel are meant to handle all the dings and bumps on the road.
- The automatic clutch ensures no stalling for new riders who don’t have to use the lever. The riders can easily shift the four gear ratios with their foot
- Features an adjustable throttle limiter that enables the rider to set speed by a simple turning of the screw.
- The bike is fitted with a keyed ignition to ensure the rider doesn’t ride without permission.
2021 Honda CRF110F Specs (Specifications)
- Air-cooled four-stroke engine
- 50x 55.6 (mm) bore x stroke
- Electric and kick starter
- 109cc displacement
- Fuel injection system
- 9:1 compression ratio
- 4-speed transmission
- 658mm seat height
- 77kg weight
- 3.7l fuel capacity
- 175mm ground clearance
- Single shock rear suspension
- 100mm front wheel travel
- 97mm rear wheel travel
- Telescopic fork front suspension
- Front and rear brakes: drum
- Overall height, length, and width: 925mm, 1540mm, 675mm
- Chain drive
- Valves: 2
- 70/100-14 front tyres
- 80/100-12 rear tyres
- 6 months warranty
All images were sourced from Honda.