For the competing racers who want to win
The KTM 85 SX 19/16 is designed to give every aspiring motocross racer a feel of the big world as every inch of design on this bike mimics the bikes of champions. In fact, this is one of the finest bikes as you can just take it out of the showroom and head to the racing tracks!
A key highlight of this bike is the lightweight and yet sturdy frame that makes it easy to handle this kids motorbike with relative ease for most kids aged around 7, 8, 9, and 10 years old. Needless to say, it delivers top-notch performance and comfort to the rider.
All these multitudes of features are geared for those who are overrun by challenges and want to race to the top of the podium, and this is why a lot of thought and engineering has gone into each part of the dirt bike.
85 SX 19/16 Top Features
- The handlebar is strong, lightweight, and made of aluminium. The highlight is that it is shaped a bit bent to make it easy to hold and from an overall ergonomics perspective.
- It has a vulcanized grip on the right side, and both sides have lock-on that requires no glue or mounting.
- A unique manufacturing process was used to fit the KTM 2-stroke engine within an 85cc frame, and the results have been spectacular.
- This bike comes with a six-speed gearbox.
- The frame is crafted using hydroformed chromium-molybdenum steel tubes that have been welded by robots so that you can expect a mix of precision, stability, agility, and durability.
- It comes with a reworked silencer with wool packing.
2021 85 SX Specs (Specifications)
- Engine: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 84.9
- Stroke: 48.95
- Induction: Reed-valve
- Bore: 47mm
- Starter – Kickstarter
- Transmission – six -speed
- Clutch – Wet and multi-disc clutch with formula hydraulics
- Brakes – 240mm on the front and 220mm on the rear. Both are disc brakes.
- Front Suspension – XACT WP Upside-Down fork of 43 mm
- Rear Suspension – WP Xplor PDS shock absorber
- Weight – 68 kg
- Seat height – 890mm
- Frame design – Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
- Chain – 1/2 x 5/16″
- Ground clearance – 362 mm
- Fuel capacity – 5.2 litres
Images sourced from KTM.