It might come as a surprise but yes, training wheels can be attached to kids’ dirt bikes. Not everybody agrees they are necessary, but you can’t deny that an extra set of wheels can be helpful for someone who’s only beginning to ride. If you are thinking about purchasing dirt bike training wheels, here are some of the things you should think about.Read more
Seven 2021 Vox Pursuit Mint Kids Motorbike Pants
Seven has established its reputation as a brand that offers budget-conscious designs that give a taste of premium quality. Their jerseys are not only long-lasting they are also good looking. The Seven 2021 Vox Pursuit Mint Kids dirt bike pants are the latest release in the Seven MX 2021 range.Read more
A Fun Riding Experience for Young Kids
The Yamaha TT-R50E is designed for young kids, typically between the ages of four to seven, to get a feel of riding dirt bikes and to make it easy for families to go on biking trails.
This rider-friendly bike comes with convenient features such as an electric start, a 50cc engine, a semi-automatic gearbox, and more to make it easy for young kids to independently ride bikes. Of course, it also has parental controls as this bike can be started only when the ignition key is inserted to minimize accidental starts.
The design is also stylish and appealing to young children and can provide hours of fun for the entire family.Read more
For the Novices and Explorers
Yamaha TT-R110E combines style and performance to enthuse new riders and those graduating from smaller 50-80cc motorbikes to get on the professional motocross scene. This is the perfect choice for anyone looking to try serious kids motocross for the first time.
A unique aspect of this bike is its stylish structure that’s been inspired by Yamaha’s popular YZ race bikes. And it just doesn’t stop with great looks – it offers one of the highest levels of comfort for riders. Its long-travel front and rear Suspension adds to its ease of use as well.
Above everything, there is no clutch, which makes it so perfect for first-time riders. The strong performance of its 110CC engine and the semi-automatic gearbox enhances its appeal.Read more
The 85cc class bridges the gap between junior riders and full-sized motocross, taking riders a step closer to the big leagues. With the advanced engine and chassis technology, TC 85 19/16 increases riders’ confidence while maintaining their composure on tracks.
- Made using advanced robot welding, the chromium molybdenum steel frame offers precise feedback to young riders.
- The 43mm split fork design on the front suspension offers remarkable suspension performance.
- The rear shock has a progressive damping system, meaning the rear end of the bike can stay stable over bumps or rough terrain while soaking up big hits.
- TC 85 19/16 features a subframe made from aluminium which contributes to its lightweight and also improves on mass centralization.
- The airbox’s twin-air filter can be accessed easily without tools by just removing the side panel for quick maintenance. Additionally, the airbox design allows for efficient airflow and maximum filter protection.
- The radiators are designed with computational fluid dynamics for efficient air passage through cooling fins regulating the engine’s temperature.
It might be reduced in size, but the 2021 Husqvarna TC 50 has incorporated the same level of technology, striking looks, and ergonomic feel as the motocross full-sized range. The similarities are not limited to these. The creation of this bike is synonymous with the culture and history of the Husqvarna brand of motorcycles.
The Husqvarna TC 50 2021 has more agility, power and is more technologically advanced than the previous bikes in its generation. There has been a major upgrade of the front and rear braking systems; the new brakes are now more sensitive.
Best for all-rounder Junior motocross bike
This dirt bike is known for impressive features such as a powerful engine, disc brakes, a long-travel suspension and a lightweight chassis. It’s a great general kid’s dirt bike – but if your child might want to race as well – then this bike is the perfect choice.
Whether you have built your skills in the 50cc class or are just starting out on the 65cc, the 2021 KX65 will introduce you to a manual clutch transmission. It has a six-speed transmission to utilize the 64cc motor fully. The suspension settings at both ends of the 2021 KX65 have recoil-damping adjustability.Read more
Best 2-stroke 85cc kids motorbike
You can get your child’s racing career started using the KX85 kids dirt bike. With a high performing engine and race-ready suspension, this KX85 is the ideal bike to use. The suspension travel on this 75-kg bike is almost 279 mm on both ends. Its shock is fully adjustable, and the damping adjustments are limited to rebound damping.
With minimalistic bodywork, a flat slim fuel tank design, and a flat seat, racers have a high chance of moving at high speed. Thanks to the low positioned fuel cap on this KX85, you will have an easy time moving across the length.
This KX85 features petal shaped discs, both at the front and the back, to improve their stopping power. Also, the pull-type clutch ensures smooth operation and easy maintenance. The right-hand engine power offers a separate clutch cover for fast servicing without detaching the water pump.
With a powerful 2-stroke engine that is liquid-cooled and a performance engineered engine, the KX85 uses several high-performance design features and a low-friction ring piston for sharp throttle response and high power. The cylinder has an efficient combustion chamber design. This KX85 has a large radiator that is constructed to conform to the engine’s performance – which works hand in hand with the excellent power output to keep the biker cool even when the racing action gets hot.
An adjustable handlebar allows users to custom-fit to their riding position and he mounting brackets feature 2-position forward-backward adjustment. The optional spacers have three areas to allow riders to change the height. Thanks to the six-speed transmission system of the KX85, you can shift the bike in any position you like, courtesy of the hard chromed shift forks, and new bushings that are added to the gears.
- Integrated power valve system for enhanced torque and horsepower.
- Comes with a large, built-in radiator to keep the engine cold when racing.
- The 6-way adjustable handlebar position that enables riders to ride in any position.
- Slim flat seat design.
- A potent 85cc 2-stroke liquid-cooled engine.
- Available in two sizes.
Detailed Specifications (specs)
- Type – 2-stroke Single.
- Compression ratio – ow speed 10.9:1, high speed 9.0:1.
- Displacement – 84600 mm³.
- Fuel – Carburettors: Keihin PWK 28.
- Induction – Reed Valve.
- Bore x Stroke – 48.5 X 45.8 mm.
- Brakes – petal disc with dual-piston calliper.
- Front Suspension- Ø36 mm inverted telescopic with fork 20-way compression damping.
- Rear Tire – 90/100-16.
- Front Tire – 70/100-19.
- Curb weight – 75.0 kg.
- Seat height – 830 mm.
- Wheelbase – 1,265 mm.
- Rake – 29 degrees.
- Ground clearance – 290 mm.
- Trail – 109.22 mm.
- Fuel capacity – 5.0 litres.