For the Novices and Explorers
Yamaha TT-R110E combines style and performance to enthuse new riders and those graduating from smaller 50-80cc motorbikes to get on the professional motocross scene. This is the perfect choice for anyone looking to try serious kids motocross for the first time.
A unique aspect of this bike is its stylish structure that’s been inspired by Yamaha’s popular YZ race bikes. And it just doesn’t stop with great looks – it offers one of the highest levels of comfort for riders. Its long-travel front and rear Suspension adds to its ease of use as well.
Above everything, there is no clutch, which makes it so perfect for first-time riders. The strong performance of its 110CC engine and the semi-automatic gearbox enhances its appeal.
TTR 110E Top Features
- Yamaha’s popular 4-stroke engine makes it an absolute pleasure to ride the TT-R110E motorbike. Needless to say, the engine performance is both strong, smooth and reliable.
- The front and rear suspension systems are designed for off-road driving as it ensures smooth handling and easy use.
- Its stylish body and the striking blue Yamaha colour appeal to riders, while the high-quality materials used in its construction make it a durable motorcycle.
- It comes with drum brakes at the front and rear for easy maintenance.
- The off-road pattern tyres and the 14-inch front wheel and 12-inch rear wheel make it the right choice for uneven terrain and off road dirt bike riding.
TTR 110E Specs (Specifications)
- Engine: Air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC
- Displacement: 110 cc
- Compression ratio : 9.3 : 1
- Fuel: VM16
- Bore X Stroke: 51.0 X 54.0 mm
- Brakes – Drum brakes on both front and rear
- Front Suspension – 115mm travel and telescopic forks
- Rear Suspension – 110mm travel and swingarm
- Rear tyre – 3.00-12 4PR Tube type
- Front tyre – 2.50-14 4PR Tube type
- Wet weight – 72 kg
- Seat height – 670 mm
- Wheelbase – 1,080 mm
- Ground clearance – 180 mm
- Fuel capacity – 4 litres