The 2020 KTM 85 SX 17/14 dirt bike is a great kids dirt bike for 7-10 year olds. With this KTM dirt bike, your child will have a taste of the big league of motocross fun and even be able to venture into the pro circuit if they would like to. The whole KTM 85 SX 17/14 design imitates the big KTM bike range following in the footsteps of the champions. The mini warrior (KTM 85) is light in weight with a high-quality frame that houses a brilliant engine improving its performance and rideability.
The 2020 model (and the 2020 KTM 85) has a new transmission drive shaft fixing for better sprocket fixation which is safer. Its muffler has been reworked with better packing wool to reduce the overall weight of the motorcycle.
KTM 85 SX 17/14 Seat height, Weight and Specs:
- 84.9 cc displacement
- Single-cylinder two-stroke engine
- Bore x Stroke: 47mm X 48.95mm
- Kickstarter starter
- 6-speed transmission
- 13:46 final drive
- Wet, multi-disk clutch with formula hydraulics
- WP XACT PDS mono-shock rear suspension
- 278mm front suspension travel
- 305mm rear suspension travel
- 240mm in diameter disc front brake
- 210mm in diameter disc rear brake
- 336mm ground clearance
- 865mm seat height
- Weight: 67kg without fuel
- 5.2-litre fuel capacity
- The new design gives a ready to race look to match the full-size (KTM) SX range.
- Reworked wool packing reduces the weight of the bike by 40g.
- With an innovative power valve system, the cylinder is designed to be adjustable and to increase torque and controllability.
- Lightweight crankshaft to offer inertia for peak torque.
- The crankshaft is designed with shafts close enough to the centre of gravity.
- Hydroformed chromium-molybdenum tubed, high-tech frame for comfort.
- Compared to a coil spring design clutch, Its diaphragm spring clutch is more compact.
- Sophisticated air spring design for easy adjustment on rough terrain.
- The cooling system has two radiators and specially designed shrouds for efficient cooling.
- Airbox is designed like larger SX models allowing the rider to change the air filter without tools.