Age (11-14) yrs.
Best Overall Kids Dirt Bike (11-14) Year Old’s.
Both Kawasaki KLX110 and Kawasaki KLX110L have amazing off-road capabilities. The only challenge is who is going to ride the bike first. Kawasaki KLX110L’s simple to use features, compact dimensions and models were specifically designed for kids 13 years and above. As a result, it suits a wide range of riders.
Just like other Kawasaki family off-road motorcycles, this bike has low maintenance, has incredible trail capabilities, and is easy to ride. Thanks to its electric start the bike is easy and reliable to start. KLX110L boasts a 73cm seat for tall riders, if your kid is tall this is the bike for them to experience off-road riding like never before.
- Fuel system: Keihin PB18
- 5.3 x 5.06cm bore by stroke
- The compression ratio is 9.5:1
- Digital CDI ignition
- 73cm seat height
- 76kg curb weight
- 3.6 litres fuel capacity
- 30mm – telescopic fork
- Single shock
- 2.5 x 14 front tire
- 3 x 12 rear tire
- Mechanical drum 9cm cable-actuated front brakes
- Mechanical drum 11cm rod actuated rear brakes
- 73cm seat
- A manual clutch with a 4-speed transmission
- Sporty styling
- Has a manual clutch to enhance bike shifting techniques
- Lime green in colour
- 4 stroke air cooled engine with 112cc displacement