Age (Minimum of 7yrs)
The 2020 Suzuki DR-Z50 has an overall improved braking performance. The brakes are adjustable to fit a variety of hand sizes. The riding position leans slightly forward for maximum mobility.
This Suzuki DR-Z50 is relatively new, having replaced the Suzuki DR-Z70 recently. It is a class dirt bike as it is arguably one of the best kids’ bikes in the market. It has a combination of both kick and electric starters. Young riders will have an easy push start button with this bike given by the electric starter while at the same time learning how to kick start at the same time.
To be honest, a kick start is important when batteries run low or when starter motors gunk up.
- Electric and kick start system
- Transmission 3-speed constant mesh
- Weight; 54kg
- Engine 49cc
- 3-speed clutchless gearbox
- Punchy 4-stroke
- Has a keyed ignition
- Throttle limiter controls and minimizes speed
- A low seat height of 55.88 cm for improved stability
- Durable brakes and suspension
- Comes in one eye-catching yellow