Best Overall Dirt Bike for 3-6 Year Old’s
Yamaha Peewee 50
The 2020 Yamaha PeeWee 50 comes in a clean and quiet design with heat shields for your child’s safety. The engineers have gone out of their way to add a lightweight pipe close to the engine for more ground clearance and improved safety and convenience. The 3-spoke steel wheels are strong so that even though the Yamaha weighs only 39kgs, it will deliver many years of fun.
You will be able to instantly recognize this legendary bike created for the younger end of the spectrum. Just like the Yamaha TT-R50E, and unlike other Yamaha kids’ dirt bikes, the Yamaha PW50 comes with a 2-stroke engine that doesn’t need premixing. Its air-cooled engine lubricates itself using an in-house fuel injection system.
Separating it from the TT-R50, Yamaha PW50 is equipped with an automatic transmission so that the young riders can twist the throttle as they go. The power is then transferred to the shaft drive so that your child can maintain stability.
In case your kid gets a little over-enthusiastic, Yamaha has enabled you to put a stop to that excitement through the throttle limiting technology.
It also comes with a super low-seat height of 48.5cm, perfect for small riders.
- Air-cooled, 2-stroke, single-cylinder engine
- Wet, centrifugal automatic clutch
- CDI ignition system
- Kick start system
- Shaft transmission
- 49cc displacement
- 85.5 cm wheel-base
- 2.0-litre fuel tank capacity
- 0.3-litre oil tank capacity
- Clean and quiet shaft drive system with low maintenance, perfect for new riders.
- The smooth, responsive and fully automatic gearbox provides a friendly “twist and go” performance
- A throttle limiter gives parents the ability to adjust to the speed that is safe and suits the riders’ skills
- The low seat, and handlebar layout makes riding very easy for beginners.
- It might weigh only 39kgs but it will deliver many years of fun
- The 25.4 cm, 3-spoke wheels provide a strong grip and are very easy to clean.
- It is made up of high strength and low weight polypropylene.
- Bright white and blue graphics give it a beautiful sporty image
- Yamaha PW50 features a heat shield adding protection to the rider.