The 2020 Honda CRF50F is like the modern version of the beloved classic, Z50. It has received crucial updates to raise its performance levels. The 4-stroke engine is famously reliable because it has reduced the hassles and frustrations that had been brought by previous models.
This is one of the most trusted dirt bikes in the Honda family and the dirt bike industry. It is a great introductory bike because it is very easy to ride even for the smallest bike lovers. It is a great platform for control, power, and ease of riding. It will surely ignite a passion for dirt bikes in your kids.
Its four-stroke, 49cc motor, 3 gears, and no clutch interaction generate steady power that is quite easy to control. Once your little rider engages one gear, he/she will not need to worry about other factors like stopping or balancing.
- Kick starter function
- 3-speed – Automatic clutch
- Automatic clutch
- 10.0:1 compression ratio
- Curb weight 50 Kgs.
- CD ignition
- 49cc air-cooled single-cylinder
- Fuel capacity 2.6 litres – includes 0.7-litre reserve
- Red colour
- Front and rear suspension for maximum comfort
- Light and powerful front and rear drum brakes
- Honda race inspired colours and graphics
- Long-wearing tires that are also wide to provide excellent traction
- Steel frame and swingarm for strength and compliance.
- Large 25.4-cm, 28-spoke wheels with aluminium hubs for maneuverability and smooth quality of rides