The 2020 Yamaha TT-R50E has been kept simple so that young riders will still be able to have fun. In the 2020 version kids will not need to fiddle with the clutch lever so that they can focus completely as they ride. It comes with a clutchless 3-speed transmission enabling learners to study the ins and outs of gear shifting without dealing with the clutch. It generates high power through its compact 4-stroke, 49cc, air-cooled engine. Yamaha TTR-50E’s engine offers smooth power delivery to the drive chain.
Yamaha equipped this bike with an adjustable throttle controller to limit your kids’ access to power. To add on to that, it has a key ignition ensuring that your kids can only ride them under instruction. The Yamaha’s TTR-50E cool motor cross inspired plastics and styling also make it a favourite among kids.
It might be a bit pricey, but it lives up to the hype.
- Air-cooled 4-stroke engine
- 50.0cc displacement
- 3-speed automatic transmission
- Fuel capacity of 3.0 litre
- Wet weight; 57 kgs.
- CDI ignition
- Automatic centrifugal clutch
- Electric starter
- Front suspension – Telescopic forks, 96mm travel
- Rear Suspension – Swingarm, 71mm travel
- Air cooling system
- 3-speed airbox
- Chain transmission type
- 2 valves per cylinder
- The Yamaha TT-R50E has the same pushbutton electric starter feature just like all other electric starters TT-Rs
- With its 49cc, 4-stroke feeding power, and automatic transmission, this bike is good for both learning and playing
- The seat is only 55.626 cm, perfect for little peoples’ stature.
- Chain covered for maximum protection and minimal maintenance
- The Monocross, inverted fork rear provides perfect handling of the bike for kids