For the environment-conscious motocross enthusiasts
KTM SX E5 is a high end and versatile electric bike that is ready to race right from the showroom! This is an electric-powered mini-crosser that works well for both beginners and advanced junior riders who are ready to compete on the motocross tracks.
These bikes come with many highlights such as zero emissions and no sound pollution. In fact, the 2021 model is likely to be a great alternative to the petrol-fuelled 50cc bikes in terms of performance, speed, and stability. This makes it an attractive choice for the environment-conscious who want to enjoy motocross racing without worrying about the carbon footprint that they create in the process. It is also for the next-gen as more governments are moving away from petrol-based bikes to preserve the environment.
- It comes with a compact electric motor that is powered by a strong power pack, which translates to good performance, but without the pollution and emissions.
- It is made of high-quality components and lasts much longer than many of the other electric bikes in the market today.
- The frame is made up of lightweight materials like high-strength Chromalloy steel pipes.
- The seat can be mounted in two positions to give maximum flexibility to riders of all ages.
- This bike’s handlebars are made of high-quality aluminium alloy that ensures top stability and safety.
- The graphics are modern and striking and is sure to attract juniors of all ages.
- Six different ride modes offer varying power characteristics to suit different users.
Detailed Specifications (Specs)
- Battery capacity – 21 Ah
- Displacement: 49
- Electric motor – 48 V BLDC motor
- Cooling- Air-cooled
- Charging time – 70 minutes for 100% and 45 minutes for 80%
- Charging power – 900 W
- Charge Line Voltage – 80 to 240 V
- Clutch – Centrifugal clutch that is also adjustable
- Brakes – 160mm on the front and the rear. Both are disc brakes.
- Front Suspension – XACT WP Upside-Down fork, of 35 mm
- Rear Suspension – WP Xplor PDS shock absorber
- Weight – 41.5 kg
- Seat height – 665mm
- Frame design – Chrome-molybdenum steel central-tube frame
- Chain – 1/2 x 3/16″
- Ground clearance – 252 mm
- Fuel capacity – 2.3 litres
Images sourced from KTM.