Arriving in May-June 2021, the OSET 16 racing is the go-to electric dirt bike for parents and riders eyeing the OSET cup competitions. With lots of revelations on its introduction, the bike’s designed department not only promised to produce an ergonomically correct bike with efficient functionality but also a bike that would allow a rider to grow with it.
OSET 16 Racing Features
- The OSET 16 racing boasts of an 800w OSET motor coupled with rebound adjustable shock and spring forks.
- The Kenda Tyres designed hydraulic disc brakes are “reach” adjustable and very powerful
- To ensure that the rider’s weight is kept at a minimum, its handlebars, foot-pegs, and steering system has been designed to direct the weight to the center.
- The swingarm, headset, and wheels feature high-quality bearing.
- To ensure durability, the electric bike has a sturdy steel frame that can serve a rider for several years. The bikes are built to last for several years. For this reason, it is very common to see the resale prices of OSET bikes exceptionally high.
- To ensure safety, the bike is fitted with a magnetic cut-out with a lanyard and the steering system covered by a padded chin guard. Additionally, there is a strap wrapped around the rider’s wrist so that power switches off when the rider pulls the cut-out. Besides this, there is a switch key that can be easily removed by the parent when regulation their kids riding time.
- OSET 16 racing controller has been designed with a 3 dial system. The dial system allows the parents to control settings depending on the child’s experience level. A parent can adjust the bike’s power, speed, and response by just removing the rubber bung from the tank area.
- The bike’s reaction to throttle can be softened for beginners
- OSET 16 racing bike has been designed from OSET custom parts for riders between 5 and 7 years. It allows the kids to start riding earlier to prepare for bigger machines in the future.
2021 OSET 16 Racing Specs (Specifications)
- 48.0cm seat height.
- 23.0cm ground clearance.
- 16.0cm hydraulic disc brakes.
- 90.4cm wheelbase.
- Adjustable, telescopic fork, front suspension.
- 800W 36V magnetic DC motor.
- 40.6 cm alloy rims wheels.
- 36V OSET controller.
- 3 x 10ah AGM SLA batteries.
- Weight: 32kg.
- 26.5kg rider’s weight limit.
- 2 am 36V charger.
- 4, 5, 6 & 7 age range.
- 86.0cm handlebar.
Images sourced from OSET