Best 2-stroke 85cc kids motorbike
You can get your child’s racing career started using the KX85 kids dirt bike. With a high performing engine and race-ready suspension, this KX85 is the ideal bike to use. The suspension travel on this 75-kg bike is almost 279 mm on both ends. Its shock is fully adjustable, and the damping adjustments are limited to rebound damping.
With minimalistic bodywork, a flat slim fuel tank design, and a flat seat, racers have a high chance of moving at high speed. Thanks to the low positioned fuel cap on this KX85, you will have an easy time moving across the length.
This KX85 features petal shaped discs, both at the front and the back, to improve their stopping power. Also, the pull-type clutch ensures smooth operation and easy maintenance. The right-hand engine power offers a separate clutch cover for fast servicing without detaching the water pump.
With a powerful 2-stroke engine that is liquid-cooled and a performance engineered engine, the KX85 uses several high-performance design features and a low-friction ring piston for sharp throttle response and high power. The cylinder has an efficient combustion chamber design. This KX85 has a large radiator that is constructed to conform to the engine’s performance – which works hand in hand with the excellent power output to keep the biker cool even when the racing action gets hot.
An adjustable handlebar allows users to custom-fit to their riding position and he mounting brackets feature 2-position forward-backward adjustment. The optional spacers have three areas to allow riders to change the height. Thanks to the six-speed transmission system of the KX85, you can shift the bike in any position you like, courtesy of the hard chromed shift forks, and new bushings that are added to the gears.
- Integrated power valve system for enhanced torque and horsepower.
- Comes with a large, built-in radiator to keep the engine cold when racing.
- The 6-way adjustable handlebar position that enables riders to ride in any position.
- Slim flat seat design.
- A potent 85cc 2-stroke liquid-cooled engine.
- Available in two sizes.
Detailed Specifications (specs)
- Type – 2-stroke Single.
- Compression ratio – ow speed 10.9:1, high speed 9.0:1.
- Displacement – 84600 mm³.
- Fuel – Carburettors: Keihin PWK 28.
- Induction – Reed Valve.
- Bore x Stroke – 48.5 X 45.8 mm.
- Brakes – petal disc with dual-piston calliper.
- Front Suspension- Ø36 mm inverted telescopic with fork 20-way compression damping.
- Rear Tire – 90/100-16.
- Front Tire – 70/100-19.
- Curb weight – 75.0 kg.
- Seat height – 830 mm.
- Wheelbase – 1,265 mm.
- Rake – 29 degrees.
- Ground clearance – 290 mm.
- Trail – 109.22 mm.
- Fuel capacity – 5.0 litres.