The 85cc class bridges the gap between junior riders and full-sized motocross, taking riders a step closer to the big leagues. With the advanced engine and chassis technology, TC 85 19/16 increases riders’ confidence while maintaining their composure on tracks.
- Made using advanced robot welding, the chromium molybdenum steel frame offers precise feedback to young riders.
- The 43mm split fork design on the front suspension offers remarkable suspension performance.
- The rear shock has a progressive damping system, meaning the rear end of the bike can stay stable over bumps or rough terrain while soaking up big hits.
- TC 85 19/16 features a subframe made from aluminium which contributes to its lightweight and also improves on mass centralization.
- The airbox’s twin-air filter can be accessed easily without tools by just removing the side panel for quick maintenance. Additionally, the airbox design allows for efficient airflow and maximum filter protection.
- The radiators are designed with computational fluid dynamics for efficient air passage through cooling fins regulating the engine’s temperature.