Age Range: 7-10 Years Old
The Kawasaki KX 85-II 2020 is a solid offering in the 85cc kids’ dirt bike range. It has been specifically designed to dominate in the Junior MX circuit. It relies heavily on its nimble handling, instantaneous power, and its race-inspired styling. Its two-stroke engine has been improved with a high KIPS (Kawasaki Integrated Power Valve System). This generates a simple-to-use, widespread powerband. Kawasaki KX85-II stands above any of its competition with its power and reliability.
The 84cc proportionate engine power and the overall improved technology give young racers an upper hand in winning championships and developing the skills they need to sharpen their technique.
- 2-stroke, water-cooled, 1-cylinder engine type – This engine is not just designed with a low friction piston for high performance but also a sharp throttle response. This bike combines high performance designed features such as a single ring piston for reduced friction and high power, a swift throttle response, and a high-power combustion chamber.
- 84cc displacement.
- Clutch: manual, wet multi-disc.
- Bore x stroke: 48.5 x 45.8 mm.
- Compression ratio speed: 9.0:1 (high) – 10.9:1 (low).
- Electric ignition with improved digital advance.
- 6-speed transmission system.
- Chain final drive.
- Performance: front suspension/ wheel travel.
- Overall length: 1920 mm.
- Overall width: 765 cm.
- Overall height: 1150 mm.
- Seat height: 87 cm.
- Curb weight: 77 Kg.
- Fuel capacity inclusive of oil and petrol: 5 litres.
- Wheelbase: 1310 mm.
- Colour: lime green.
- This bike has a large radiator for extra cooling. The size of the radiator has been increased so that it works hand in hand with the power output.
- Kawasaki KX 85-II features adjustable handlebars. The forward-backward adjustment has two positions while the optional spacer has 3 options for height adjustment.
- The rear shock suspension is lightweight, easily adjustable, and stable. This feature improves the overall riding experience of the bike.
- Inspired by the KX 250/KX 450 models, The Kawasaki KX 85-II is sleek, aggressive and stunning. The general bodywork is minimalist. The slim fuel tank with a flat seat enables racers to go faster. The generally streamlined bodywork takes on the shape of the rider so that they can fit into the bike perfectly.
- The rear shock contributes a stable feeling and easy adjustability.
- The spicy graphics bring a professional look to Kawasaki KX85-II in the racing field.
- Thanks to the ergonomic fitting system with 6 adjustable positions, young racers can now grow with this motorcycle.
- The performance of this bike is directly proportional to its power. This feature ensures Kawasaki KX 85-II brings its proven performance to the amateur ranks.
- There are two sizes: the KX85-II has 48.3cm front and 40.6cm rear wheels; the KX85 has 43.2cm front and 35.6cm rear wheels.
- It’s possible to fit the small Kawasaki KX85 accessory wheels onto Kawasaki KX85-II.
- Using the Accumulating Shim Type Valving that is mostly used in the larger KX models, the front suspension performance has been doubled.
- The pull-type clutch actuation ensures operations are smooth and the maintenance is easy.
- To make the bike even more stylish, the 2020 Kawasaki KX85-II features petal shaped discs just like in the full-sized KX250 and KX450 models. The discs give the bike massive stopping power.
- Kawasaki Integrated Power Valve System (KIPS); For improved horsepower and torque, the KIPS system has incorporated a varied exhaust port height. To improve the valve function, and rpm performance the breather in KIPS is designed to relieve more pressure.
- The stopper springs in the Kawasaki Integrated Power Valve System absorb over stroke so that the bike has improved durability. The long stroke in this system also helps to open the valves wider.