When stepping into the world of MX, KTM 50 SX Mini 2020 should definitely be one of your first choices. This is because it incorporates most of the KTM 50 SX technology but with smaller wheels, a lower seat, and a friendlier power delivery.
The high-quality components and innovative technology used to build this bike make it the best for the smallest of racers. The engine delivers steady power with an automatic clutch that is very suitable for novice riders. Additionally, it features a powerful, WP XACT front fork and shock absorber so that it can make going fast fun.
The graphics on this bike are also super cool.
KTM 50 SX Mini Specs:
- Displacement: 49cc.
- 2-stroke, 1-cylinder engine type.
- Bore x stroke: 39.5 x 40 mm.
- Kick starter.
- Single-speed automatic transmission system.
- Frame design: double-cradle with central-tube frame.
- Front suspension travel: 100mm.
- Rear suspension: 14.7 cm.
- Front and rear disc brakes.
- Front and rear suspension travel: 100m x 147mm
- Ground clearance: 18.4 cm.
- Seat height: 55.8 cm.
- Capacity: 2.1 litres.
- Weight inclusive of oil, petrol, etc.: 40 Kg.
- The outstanding telescopic forks from WP Suspension provide
- The aluminium ergonomic handlebars also provide maximum support and provide high levels of stability.
- The black lightweight aluminium rims are matched perfectly with the tires for maximum grip.
- The rear and front hydraulic brake give powerful feedback that allows kids of any skill level to have complete control of the bike.
- KTM 50 SX Mini’s slim profile makes the handling of the bike quite easy.
- The engine has been designed in a way that keeps the crankshaft close to the centre of the bike, proving enough room for optimized reed valve angle, improved performance, and quick handling.