For the young fliers who dream big
KTM 65 SX is designed as a race machine that is ideal for kids in the age group of 8 to 12 years who would like to race around on dirt bike tracks to get a feel of the big world of motocross. The design and ergonomics of this bike give the kids a hands-on feel of the bigger bikes and encourages them to dream big so that they can handle those big machines someday.
These bikes come with a host of features such as the revolutionary AER technology and power output that sets a new mark in the industry. Further, these dirt bikes emulate the big KTM bikes in many areas such as its dynamics and craftsmanship to prepare the young ones to excel in the world of motocross.
These features also make it a convenient choice to head out on family races through the tracks.
SX 65 Top Features
- It has a cutting-edge 2-stroke engine coupled with a six-transmission speed hydraulic clutch for easy manoeuvrability.
- Very powerful and offers plenty of torque, thanks to a host of features such as a reworked ignition curve, pressure-controlled exhaust valve, and cylinder.
- The frame is modern and lightweight and is made up of high-strength Chromalloy steel pipes.
- The front and rear brakes have four-piston callipers for instant braking.
- A tapered handlebar adds to the ergonomics aspect of this bike.
- It comes with ODI lock-on grips on both sides and includes a vulcanized grip on the right hand.
- The black anodized aluminium rims make it highly durable.
2021 SX 65 17/14 Specs (Specifications)
- Engine: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 64.9
- Stroke: 40.8mm
- Induction: Reed-valve
- Bore: 45mm
- Starter – Kickstarter
- Transmission – six-speed
- Clutch – Wet and multi-disc clutch with formula hydraulics
- Fuel system – Mikuni VM 24
- Brakes – 198mm on the front and 160mm on the rear. Both are disc brakes.
- Front Suspension – XACT WP Upside-Down fork, of 35 mm
- Rear Suspension – WP Xplor PDS shock absorber
- Weight – 53 kg
- Seat height – 750mm
- Frame design – Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
- Chain – 1/2 x 5/16″
- Ground clearance – 280 mm
- Fuel capacity – 3.5 litres
Images from KTM.