For the fastest riders on the planet
KTM 50 SX Factory edition comes with a host of features that make it ideal for those fast riders who compete on some of the most challenging terrains in the world. These bikes are designed to provide the highest performance coupled with the right stability and high-end suspensions to give riders complete control over their bikes.
The 2021 edition of this bike comes with many significant changes including a reworked jetting, a smaller rear sprocket, and changes in the clutch spring configurations for smoother and easier operations and manoeuvres. It also comes with some aesthetic changes that include a graphics package, an orange and black chain guard, ignition covers, CNC machined clutch, and a blue seat to enhance its look and feel. Overall, the next edition is sure to improve the looks and usability of this bike.
50 SX FE Top Features
- Uses the world’s leading exhaust pipe, the FMF exhaust for the highest performance
- The 2-stroke engine is compact and powerful and makes it one of the best in the 50cc world.
- It has a three-shaft design that keeps the shaft very close to the centre of gravity for the highest stability.
- The anodized clutch and ignition covers help with heat dissipation and increase the overall durability of the bike.
- The small rear sprocket, coupled with a reworked carburettor enhances the speed of the bike.
- Its unique clutch configuration helps with easy handling and at the same time, maximizes performance.
2021 KTM 50 SX FE Specs (Specifications)
- Engine: 2-stroke and one cylinder
- Displacement: 64.9
- Stroke: 40mm
- Induction: Reed-valve
- Bore: 39.5mm
- Starter – Kickstarter
- Transmission – Single-speed automatic
- Clutch – Centrifugal clutch that is also easily adjustable
- Fuel system – Mikuni VM 24
- Brakes – 160mm on the front and rear. Both are disc brakes.
- Front Suspension – XACT WP Upside-Down fork, of 35 mm
- Rear Suspension – XACT WP Monoshock absorber
- Weight – 41 kg
- Seat height – 665mm
- Frame design – Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
- Chain – 1/2 x 3/16″
- Ground clearance – 280 mm
- Fuel capacity – 2.5 litres
Images sourced from KTM.