Every child needs this revolutionary electric bike that is excellent for both motocross and off-road riding. Compared to its predecessors, this bike is a great leap forward when it comes to performance and use. There are two versions of this bike available, the MX-10 Lithium youth for ages 4-7 and the adult mini dirt bike for all bike-loving adults.
OSET MX-10 Lithium Features
- This bike is capable of redefining the beginner MX market worldwide because of its 48v, 3-dial adjustability OSET drive system. With a 20ah Lithium battery, steel frames, powerful controllers as well as an efficient motor system, this bike truly takes OSET into new territories.
- The adjustable levels, perfect for small hands, work together with the hydraulic brakes to provide efficient stopping power.
- The OSET MX-10 Lithium features an upside-down fork with a rear adjustable shock.
- When turned up, the acceleration power is over the top and when turned down, the MX-10 is quite manageable for first-timers.
- The seat is adjustable so that even the smallest rider can ride confidently as they touch the ground.
- The geometry of the bike changes when the bike is being lowered so that there is more stability for starters.
- The front and rear brakes are all lightweight, perfect for riders of diverse ages.
- The speed and throttle response can be changed to suit all riders.
- The linear electric power system means no heating up of the exhaust and no problems of restarting the engine.
- Its lightweight design means the kids can easily pick the bike up, slide off it and start it on their own.
2021 MX-10 Lithium Specs (Specifications)
- Adjustable seat height: 51.5 -55.0 cm.
- Wheelbase: 94.0 cm.
- Adjustable ground clearance: 17.0-22.0cm.
- Adjustable handlebar height: 80.5-81.5cm.
- Front and rear alloy rims: 25.4 x 4.064cm
- Adjustable and preload front fork suspension.
- Front and rear brakes: 16.0cm.
- 3amp 48V, Lithium-Ion charging system.
- Electric starter.
- Weight: 40kg.
- Chain transmission.
- Air cooling system.
Images were sourced from OSET.