The 2022 Suzuki JR80 is a dirt bike for kids who have graduated from their ‘first’ bike. The new model promises to be a more advanced version of its predecessor. It has a powerful two-stroke engine. Suzuki oil injection provides optimal lubrication and eliminates the need for premixing fuel. The power is delivered smoothly to the ground through a 5-speed transmission.Read more
Suzuki JR80 2020 is a next-level ride for your kid. The fuel delivery system has been improved so that it does not require any premixing. It has an easy delivery of power. It has a two-stroke engine that delivers optimum oil injection for excellent lubrication. Its 5-speed transmission puts power smoothly on the ground so when out on the trail, young riders have a reliable extension to their stay without worry.
Its light-weight feature makes changing directions a walk in the park. The Suzuki J80 has a slim, sleek, and comfortable seat, added to single-shock rear suspension matched with 5 selectable preload settings that can be changed to suit your kids’ size and weight.
Suzuki JR80 Top Speed
The top speed of the 2020 Suzuki JR80 is about 84 Km/h.
- 5-speed transmission, constant mesh
- 2-stroke, air-cooled engine
- Fuel capacity; 4.1 litres
- Engine displacement; 79cc
- Brakes, front and rear drum
- Kick starter system
- The 79cc, 2-stroke engine provides smooth and dependable power delivery
- Pointless Electric Ignition (PEI) for an easy simple kick start
- Suzuki Cylinder and Crank Ignition System (SCCIS)
- 5-speed manual transmission for smooth shifting
- Front and rear shock absorbers
- 30.48cm rear and 35.56cm front tire
- Overall lightweight and slim design for improved stability
- Sporty and refined
Age group 7-10
Built for riders with some riding experience, the 2019 Suzuki JR80 is an ideal dirt bike to transition to once your child has learnt to ride. It’s a great 2-stroke bike with plenty of pickup and power for a young rider. The 5-speed transmission gives plenty of opportunities for its rider to make the most of its power. The JR80 is better for more confident riders with its manual clutch, no throttle limitation and kick start options.
The JR80 has a good oil injection system, meaning that you don’t have to mix 2-stroke oil in with your fuel. The bike automatically mixes the fuel and oil in the correct ratios. This makes it easier if for the person maintaining the bike. Spare parts are also readily available for this bike.
This bike is a lot of fun to ride, it’s easy to maintain and perfect to manoeuvre. It’s a good buy for someone that has already taken the first steps in learning how to ride.
2019 Suzuki JR80 specifications:
Engine: 2-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled
Starter: primary kick
Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
Front suspension: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
Rear suspension: link type, spring preload 5-way adjustable
Both brakes: drum
Seat height: 685mm (adjustable, this is its lowest setting)
Bore and stroke: 49.0mm x 42.0 mm
Fuel capacity: 4.1L
2019 Suzuki JR80 Features:
- Dependable engine that guarantees sound power transmission
- Easy to start with it newly advanced pointless electronic ignition
- Good shock absorbers making riding easy and enjoyable
- Mixes fuel and oil automatically taking away one of the common hassles of a two-stroke bike