For the motocross racer who always wants to win
Yamaha YZ65 is well-designed kids dirt bike for the mini motor racer who always wants to win! These dirt bikes come with an astute mix of the older models’ performance and reliability, so parents can be at ease knowing that the bike offers the right stability for their young ones, even if they zoom around the place and give the bike a good work out!
As for the younger riders, this bike could be their most prized possession, as it is like a little rocket. Its specifications and durability are sure to make it one of the most popular models from Yamaha.
The 2021 model comes with many advanced features, such as a significantly faster engine and significant improvements in the frame, suspension, and brakes.
- Its reed-valve induction supports acceleration and, at the same time, provides excellent throttle response.
- Comes with an efficient cooling system to cool down the system even in the hottest and toughest conditions.
- Similar to the full-size bikes, these dirt bikes also have a removable sub frame on the rear side made of aluminium for easy maintenance
- The brake rotors are lighter than the traditional models
- It is designed to be highly flexible for all riders as you can adjust the aluminium handlebar, position clutch, brake levers, and seat to the rider’s size and convenience.
YZ 65 Specs (Specifications)
- Engine: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 65cc
- Compression ratio : 8.1 – 9.6 : 1
- Fuel: Keihin PWK28
- Induction: Reed-valve
- Bore X Stroke: 43.5 X 43.6 mm
- Brakes – 198mm twin-piston calliper (front) and 190mm single-piston calliper (rear)
- Front Suspension – 36mm inverted fork and 215mm wheel travel
- Rear tyre – 80/100 – 12
- Front tyre – 60/100 -14
- Curb weight – 1,615 mm
- Seat height – 760mm
- Wheelbase – 1,140 mm
- Rake – 26.4 degrees (caster angle) – 265 mm
- Ground clearance – 265 mm
- Trail – 63.5 mm
- Fuel capacity – 3.5 litres