Age range from 7-12
The 2019 Yamaha YZ65 is a new model of dirt bike first produced in 2018. Before this, the most similar model was the Yamaha YZ60, produced in 1983. The more recent Yamaha range was missing a bike of this size (only having 50cc and 85cc bikes).
The 2019 Yamaha YZ65 has the blue Yamaha colours. It’s a powerful little bike that handles well and has great suspension. This bike has a kick start system, but by this age, your child should be able to handle this themselves.
The 2019 Yamaha YZ65 can easily be adapted to fit different sized children. It has adjustable clutch and brake lever positions, an adjustable handlebar clamp and a long seat. The engine of the 2019 Yamaha YZ65 is a newly designed engine for this bike. It has the same technologies you’ll find in the Yamaha YZ125 and Yamaha YZ250.
If your child has become familiar with one of the smaller Yamaha bikes, they will have no problem transitioning to this bike. Even if they have not had a Yamaha previously this bike is an easy bike to ride on.
2019 Yamaha YZ65 Specifications:
Engine Type: 65cc liquid-cooled 2-stroke, Reed-valve inducted
Seat height: 749mm
Bore and stroke: 43.5mm x 43.6mm
Compression Ratio: 8.1~9.6:1
Fuel delivery: Keihin® Carburettor
Starter system: kick
Transmission: 6-speed, multiple wet clutches
Final drive: 420 chain
Fuel tank capacity: 3.4L
2019 Yamaha YZ65 Features:
- All new 65cc motor that was built from scratch in 2018
- Smooth powerful engine for its size
- Steel chassis and good flexible suspension (front and rear)
- Transmission ratio improves the performance of the bike and gives the rider the perfect gear for each speed and scenario.
- The radiator cools perfectly even in racing conditions.
- Adjustable for riders of different ages, with a long seat design and modifiable position clutch and front brake levers.